- Attractive Norfolk village hall surrounded by a large tree-lined cricket ground, playing field and tennis court.
- Ample car parking and separate play area for children
- Wheelchair access and toilet facilities for the disabled.
- Central heating and power included
- Main hall plus smaller committee room with bar (bar booked separately with prior notice).
- Public Entertainment License
- Space to seat 80 people for lectures, meetings etc., and holding up to 120 for parties or 50 sat at tables
- Modern kitchen with electric cooker, hob, tea urn, fridge, crockery and cutlery to prepare your own refreshments or for use with external caterers
Bookings Contact Tel: 07557646448 or email Hardingham.firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability and Costs
General (Meetings, Weddings, Parties…)
Per 4 Hrs (09:00-17:00) £31
Evening (17:00-Midnight) £60
All Day (09:00-Midnight) £83
Commercial (Exhibitions & Trade Events…)
Per Day (09:00-Midnight) £132
Member Clubs & Groups (Hardingham Based)
Per 4 Hrs (09:00-17:00) £17
(Fundraising Events at General rates above)
Siting of Marquees or use of the Playing Field
All Day (9.00-Midnight) £45
Conditions of Hire
- Payment with booking (£20 deposit with all bookings – refunded if nil breakage’s and the hall is left as found)
- Please reconfirm booking 2 weeks prior to use
- Three weeks’ notice required if the bar is required. Note: alchohol can only be brought onto premises if the bar is shut and if it is not being “sold” to users.
- Music & bar to stop at 23:45 (rental ends midnight)
- No illegal substances – nor illegal activities on the premises
- No camping on or near the premises or grounds
- Under 18’s to be supervised at all times
- Management reserves the right to close the bar and/or terminate the hire early in event of unreasonable behaviour